BAR-B-Q CHEF SALAD
The Bar-B-Q Ranch Dipping Sauce and Dressing (page 33) makes this salad.
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots (from about 2 to 3 medium carrots)
- 1 pound Corky’s Bar-B-Q Pulled Pork or Chicken
- 1 (16-ounce) jar whole pepperoncini peppers, drained
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and sliced
- 1 recipe Bar-B-Q Ranch Dipping Sauce and Dressing
In a large bowl, toss together the lettuces, cabbage, and carrots. Top with the meat, peppers, onion rings, and hard-boiled egg slices. Serve with Bar-B-Q Ranch dressing.